- Auckland City, Eastern Suburbs, Manukau City, Howick, Papakura, Rodney, Botany, North Shore City, Waitakere City, Hauraki Gulf Islands, Waiheke Island
- Full Time, Part Time, Contract
- Attractive Remuneration Package
HQ specialises in IT services for leading international companies with large projects underway and desktop support and analyst rolls available nationwide.
- Personable and professional manner
- Solid desktop technical skills
- Blue chip organisations national roll-out
- Other ongoing projects and assignments
We are looking to increase our Contracting team and seek to add professional Service Desk Administrators. In order to be successful, you will need to demonstrate a career history that reflects your skill set, be motivated to ensure that all dealings with clients under the HQ brand reflect exceptional service and be well presented for corporate environments.
You will need to possess the following:
- Excellent administration skills with account management and workstation configuration knowledge
- A high level of written and spoken English
- An exceptional level of customer service
- The ability to drive in New Zealand legally, together with a clean drivers licence and reliable transport.
- Able to work out of town and complete night shifts as required
- A flexible, willing demeanour
In return, HQ is an employee-centric environment and we take pride in ensuring our staff are well supported on site.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, start your application by applying with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.