Registered / Provisional Teachers Required for ECE Centres (Permanent) WELLINGTON WIDE
- Wellington City, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt, Porirua, Masterton, Carterton, South Wairarapa
- Start Date
- Full Time
- Competitive Package negotiable
HQ works in partnership with the best ECE centres in and around Wellington, to provide the next step in the careers of the best Teachers. Due to a growing roll, our clients are looking to add to their established teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- A commitment to putting the children first, always
- A good understanding of Te Whariki, programme planning and assessment
- Will be a team player who is open to ideas and is willing to contribute their own ideas
- Will be pro-active and adaptable
- A can do attitude
- A NZ Teaching Certification (either full or provisional)
- A relevant Teaching Qualification
- Experience working with infants and toddlers
- A NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
In return our clients will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a purpose built, well resourced centre with age appropriate spaces
- Ongoing professional development
- Enthusiastic and supportive team
- A competitive package
Are you ready for the next step in your teaching journey?
Do you know someone who needs the push to reach their full potential?
Want to know more?
Then don’t delay, pick up the phone and call Marie on 022 125 0824 or send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org